Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5- Our bed

There is something about mom and dad's bed. Growing up I remember it was my favorite place in the house :) I wanted to just snuggle there every morning with my mom. It was even my favorite place to do my homework. So this scene is a regular occurrence in our house... at night before bath time, the kids end up on our bed, throwing all the pillows and blankets off and jumping! I know its not good for the bed, but I can't help but love the sound of their laughter ringing through the house when they do it! So I got out the camera and they were being so cute together :) And of course Avery can't jump yet, but they insisted taking some with her on our bed too.

 DSC_4601-80-5 DSC_4555-34-2 DSC_4558-37-3 DSC_4589-68-4 DSC_4626-105-6 DSC_4550-29-1

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - mom and dad's bed is the most magical place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the third pic from the bottom I would blow this up and frame it!

    ReplyDelete